|•||NMAT is the entrance exam for admission to all the MBA Full Time courses of NMIMS Mumbai and the PGDM courses of NMIMS Hyderabad and Bengaluru.|
|•||A candidate can take NMAT up to a maximum of 3 times (first attempt plus 2 retake attempts) including no shows, if he / she wishes to. There has to be a gap of at least 15 days between two successive attempts.|
|•||For candidates having multiple attempts, the best score (total and sectional) is considered for shortlisting purposes.|
|•||The result for each attempt is declared separately, approximately 15 days after the test attempt.|
|1||MBA (Mumbai Campus)|
|2||MBA HR Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus)|
|3||MBA Pharmaceutical Management - Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus)|
|4||PGDM -Bengaluru Campus|
PGDBM - Hyderabad Campus
NMAT 2017 would be an objective type multiple-choice test, i.e. there will be no descriptive type questions. Also there will be no negative marking. This shall encourage the candidates to take the test in a confident manner and to take calculated risks whileanswering and not drop a question for the fear of deduction in marks. This system of no negative marking has been adopted by NMIMS as per the current ‘best global practices and psychometric principles’.
|Sr. No||Section||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
The NMAT-2017 is a computer-delivered test where each candidate gets a randomly generated exam from a pool of questions. The number of questions, difficulty levels and the time limit for each of the sections is predetermined and, under normal administration conditions, are the same regardless of when and where the test is administered. The test is non-adaptive in which the computer will display questions one at a time.
In NMAT 2017, candidates can choose the order of three test sections. Each section has an allotted section time and the candidate has to complete the section including answering and reviewing the questions in the given section time limit
• The application form of the NMAT has been released.
• Candidates may check the exam dates section above for complete schedule.
• The candidate can fill the form only through online process.
• The NMAT application form 2017 is available from 4th July 2016.
• The last date to fill the application form is 3rd October 2016.
• The candidate can also fill the form with late fee till 12th October 2016.
• The application form fee will be submitted through online or offline process.
• The fee will be accepted through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Card, Net Banking, Diners Club and Demand Draft.
• The demand draft will be issued in favor of Graduate Management Global Connection (India) Private Limited payable at Gurgaon.
• Candidates will send the demand draft to the following address: